Friday, April 06, 2007

Sock It To Me, Baby!

The in-depth study socks are all spun, knit, washed, and on the feet of my testers!!!



Yep, that's one happy spinster!

Now all that's left is to finish mounting my sample squares and await the test results. I am proof-reading the written work for the 4th or 5th time today--and still finding typos!--and washing a few of the socks for redistribution. But mostly, I'm finished. Oh, I have no doubt my marker will have changes for me, but the bulk of the work is done and I can move on.

And move on I have--with a vengeance. This week, I have carded, documented and spun two samples for a Powerpoint talk on recyling waste fibres, then designed and knit up a soon-to-be-felted bag. Today, I am spinning for fun! What a concept!

Here they are again in all their glory!



Yay for handspun socks!

No comments:

Post a Comment